Cogo Labs is looking for a Business Development Manager who will source, maintain, and grow strategic relationships with data, monetization, and product/service partners. This activity will support both internal R&D teams and our portfolio companies as they build and scale business lines.
As our Business Development Manager, you will:
- Identify and create opportunities and solutions with existing strategic accounts.
- Build and develop healthy, productive relationships with data partners and advertisers.
- Evaluate and manage new business opportunities; contribute to market analyses, monitor competitive activity, and identify emerging needs for internal teams.
- Partner with internal teams to understand their evolving needs from external partnerships.
- Create and deliver proposals to prospective customers and partners, negotiating associated contracts.
- Independence and autonomy: You worked hard to learn what you know; we’re not about to stand over your shoulder and watch you work.
- Flexibility and novelty: Your role will define itself over time, as you learn which problems you’re uniquely capable of solving.
- Unmatched opportunity: We believe in letting people grow as quickly as they can. Today’s hires are tomorrow’s leaders.
- A fun, supportive culture: Happy employees are the most successful. We take care of our own, and not just because it’s good business.
- 2+ years of online, affiliate, or performance marketing experience.
- Basic understand of data analysis techniques and methodologies, and a desire to become more proficient.
- Established contacts in online, data and/or performance marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a diverse team within a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture.
- Self-motivation, creative thinking, and excellent strategic and marketing instincts.
- BS/BA degree preferred.