At Cogo Labs, we build startup companies from scratch.
We're not venture capitalists -- we're a collaborative team of engineers, analysts, and entrepreneurs using innovative tools, big data, and intellectual curiosity to build a platform that spins up successful online businesses, fast.
As a Cogo Labs Senior Analyst, you'll help support business lines within our incubator. You'll design and implement marketing programs, analyze performance metrics, and use the insights you gain to drive growth in audience engagement and revenue. Your expertise, ideas, and hard work will have a direct and immediate impact on the success of your project.
- Near-obsessive in the use of data to inform our business decisions: We believe that efficient growth happens when we make every decision based on solid, well-directed analysis.
- Unmatched in opportunity: We believe in mentoring people to grow as quickly as they can.
- Owners: We manage priorities and risks, take responsibility, and innovate like entrepreneurs.
- A fun, supportive culture: Happy employees are the most successful. We take care of our own, and not just because it's good business.
- Bachelor's degree in a field that requires deep analytical thinking and problem-solving. Many of us have Math, Econ, Finance, or Engineering backgrounds, but applications from all quantitative fields are welcome.
- 3-6 years of demonstrable success in an analytical role.
- Focused on results: biased for action; focused on specific goals and resistant to distraction
- An owner: What happens or doesn't happen within your project is your responsibility
- Entrepreneurial: Track record of good decision-making and eager to take on a wide variety of analytical and business roles and responsibilities
- Enthusiastic: Passionate about work; brings a can-do attitude to all activities
- Articulate: Clearly states project missions, update, decisions, and rationales verbally and in writing
- Analytically minded: Data-driven; believes in the value of making decisions on the basis of rigorous, empirical processes
- Organized: Capable of categorizing complex projects into its digestible, surmountable parts
- Transparent: Makes work and progress clear to outside observers without politics or distortion of the underlying data
- Proactive: Acts without being told what to do when appropriate; develops new ideas and self-guides within broader mission
- Open to Feedback: Actively asks for advice; eager to receive performance feedback and responds positively to suggestions and constructive criticism
- Supportive: Actively helps fellow team members and treats them with respect and kindness
- Flexible: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; enjoys working in and thrives in a rapidly changing environment
- Hard-working: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes to work long hours to get the job done
- Self-reflective: Considers work in the context of the entire organization; thinks about self-improvement
- Aggressive: Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive