At Cogo Labs, we build startup companies from scratch.
We're not venture capitalists -- we're a collaborative team of engineers, analysts, and entrepreneurs using innovative tools, big data, and intellectual curiosity to build a platform that spins up successful online businesses, fast.
We are looking for a DevOps Support Specialist to join the team in serving the needs of internal customers. The DevOps Support team monitors and maintains various pieces of the infrastructure used by these teams as they grow inside the incubator. We serve as front-line support for any problems the teams have, including triaging tickets and escalating issues as necessary. We're not looking for a specific set of hard skills, but the tenacity to learn as you go and the analytical mindset to do it quickly.
As a DevOps Support Specialist, you will:
- Perform routine maintenance on our system's software infrastructure;
- Answer inquiries and tickets from internal customers;
- Troubleshoot tier 1 technical issues;
- Identify processes and functions for automation;
- After training, join on-call rotation to provide after-hours support.
- Near-obsessive in the use of data to inform our business decisions: We believe that efficient growth happens when we make every decision based on solid, well-directed analysis.
- Unmatched in opportunity: We believe in mentoring people to grow as quickly as they can.
- Owners: We manage priorities and risks, take responsibility, and innovate like entrepreneurs.
- A fun, supportive culture: Happy employees are the most successful. We take care of our own, and not just because it's good business.
- Focused on customer satisfaction: Driven to exceed expectations and provide a positive experience
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks
- Analytical: Uses logic to consider all angles of a problem and possible solutions before asking for help
- Diligent: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Flexible: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; enjoys working in and thrives in a rapidly changing environment; willing to join on-call rotation after training