Cogo Labs is seeking an outgoing and detail-oriented human to help us maintain a best-in-class candidate experience in a quickly-scaling organization. This is the perfect chance to expand your skills in a role that blends recruiting with user research, process iteration, and cross-functional partnership across the organization, while still helping us build the teams that build Cogo Labs, one by one.
As our Recruiter you will:
- Own the hiring process from creating the req to sending the offer;
- Build and own a unique pipeline of highly qualified candidates;
- Source amazing candidates and sell them on Cogo;
- Schedule phone calls and onsite interviews with candidates;
- Post job reqs and ads and make sure they stay fresh & updated;
- Organize and participate in recruiting events and career fairs;
- Ensure candidates have a personalized, positive experience throughout the process;
- You will also be building strong partnerships with your hiring managers and should be comfortable leading, providing feedback, and driving these relationships forward to help Cogo Labs achieve our hiring goals.
You might be:
- A recruiter that has experience hiring for startups or high-growth tech companies.
- You’ve done recruiting as part of your current role and are ready to make it your focus;
- You have some experience recruiting for engineering roles and want to learn more.
But you are definitely:
- Outgoing and enthusiastic about taking on challenges;
- Ready to hit the ground running and deliver immediate results;
- Obsessive about great candidate experience;
- Someone who learns and adapts quickly;
- Open to feedback and can take input from the team to improve the process;
- Relaxed and thoughtful in your communication (as opposed to super business-y/sales-y);
- Organized, detail-oriented, and you always follow through on things that need to get done;
- Someone who has at least one year of experience in a role where you had some recruiting responsibilities (you’ve gotten your feet wet!);
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment where needs and priorities sometimes change with little notice, and every day is a little different, and sometimes something blows up and you’re like omg what!?