Minerva Analytics is looking for a Business Development Manager who will source, maintain, and grow strategic relationships with monetization and product/service partners. This activity will support all Minerva strategic business activities as we scale.
As our Business Development Manager, you will:
- Identify and create opportunities and solutions with existing strategic accounts.
- Build and develop healthy, productive relationships with advertisers.
- Evaluate and manage new business opportunities; contribute to market analyses, monitor competitive activity, needs for our team.
- Create and deliver proposals to prospective customers and partners, negotiating and analyzing associated contracts.
- Report weekly on progress and status of all revenue partnerships.
What to expect from Minerva:
- Independence and autonomy: You worked hard to learn what you know; we’re not about to stand over your shoulder and watch you work.
- Flexibility and novelty: Your role will define itself over time, as you learn which problems you’re uniquely capable of solving.
- Unmatched opportunity: We believe in letting people grow as quickly as they can. Today’s hires are tomorrow’s leaders.
- A fun, supportive culture: Happy employees are the most successful. We take care of our own, and not just because it’s good business.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of online, affiliate, or performance marketing experience.
- Basic understanding of data analysis techniques and methodologies, and a desire to become more proficient.
- Established contacts in online, data and/or performance marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a diverse team within a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture.
- Self-motivation, creative thinking, and excellent strategic and marketing instincts.
- BS/BA degree preferred.