Cogo Labs is hiring an Account Manager to own important relationships with the advertising partners of our fast growing email marketing company. The Account Manager will work closely with the Business Development and Analytics teams, and is responsible for working with an existing portfolio of advertisers.
- Get to know our accounts, creating opportunities and solutions to help them grow.
- Develop productive and insightful relationships with our advertiser partners.
- Understand client goals and work with them to improve their campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure peak campaign performance and optimization
- Contribute market analysis, monitor competitive activity and identify emerging advertiser needs.
- Create and deliver proposals to grow budgets with existing advertising partners, and introduce them to new products or opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 1-2 years of account management, sales, ad operations, affiliate or online marketing experience.
- Basic understanding of data analysis and analytical techniques, with a desire to learn more.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
- Obsessive organization and prioritization skills
- Flexibility and self-motivation to thrive in a creative, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong interest in growing a business from the ground up and gaining startup experience.
Things You'll Like About Cogo Labs:
- We value and encourage creative thinking & intellectual curiosity.
- There are no silos here: you'll have a very clear understanding of how your work matters to the company.
- You'll find interesting new challenges every day on the forefront of online marketing.
- You'll be part of a passionate, diverse team with broad skills and interests.
- We have fun! Frequent company outings, lunches, and parties.
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a relaxed work environment with plenty of perks.