Cogo Labs is seeking an outgoing and organized human to help our colleagues navigate everything that Cogo Labs has to offer them as employees. The HR Coordinator is responsible for supporting the onboarding process, benefits administration, and many other employee-facing tasks as part of the Talent and Culture team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has an interest in HR and is ready to dive in and learn more.
As our HR Coordinator you will:
- Ensure a great onboarding experience by communicating with new hires before their start dates, getting all new hire paperwork in order, and meeting new employees to explain all benefits they are eligible for on their first day.
- Complete the onboarding process by processing benefits enrollments, registering new employees in any necessary systems, and completing I-9 verifications accurately and promptly to ensure compliance.
- Maintain and update employee info as needed in all systems
- Communicate employee changes promptly with Finance, Support, and any other departments that will be impacted
- Support the annual Open Enrollment process.
- Administer the rolling performance review process.
- Ensure compliance reporting and maintenance of labor postings.
- Provide support for the annual employer-sponsored visa application process.
You might be:
- Someone who has an HR-related degree, studies, or internship
- You’ve had some experiencing working in HR, recruiting, or something similar
But you are definitely:
- Enthusiastic: You’re excited about HR and ready to hit the ground running.
- Adaptable: You’re comfortable working in a dynamic environment where needs and priorities sometimes change with little notice, and every day is a little different, and sometimes something blows up and you’re like omg what!?
- Personable: In this role, you’ll work with everyone in the company and it’s important to really get to know your colleagues and develop positive relationships.
- Empathetic: We handle everything a typical HR office is responsible for, but we’re also a support system for our employees. We want someone who is just as invested in seeing our colleagues succeed as we are.
- Detail-Oriented: You probably have a detailed calendar and love making lists.
- Insightful: We make decisions based on data and evidence, so being able to collect data to draw conclusions and make recommendations is a huge plus.
- Trustworthy: Our employees are trusting us with their most sensitive information, so a high degree of professionalism and ability to maintain confidential information is non-negotiable.
- Team-focused: You need to be comfortable with jumping into anything to help the company succeed. “That’s not in my job description” is something we never say here. “LET’S DO THIS!” definitely is, though.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.