- You will help your teammates brainstorm anything from new product features to new business ideas.
- You will own the design for entire web-based companies - from logo development and branding, to web design, to marketing. That includes initial wire-framing, user testing, and iterating on your designs!
- You will put your HTML / CSS experience to the test and help style our sites to make them look just like your designs. You will also be doing some email coding for the businesses marketing initiatives.
- Lastly, you will help to shape the growing Minerva design team.
- A solid design portfolio with an emphasis on UI and mobile design. Maybe you have a BFA in Graphic Design, maybe you’ve learned by doing the job. The important thing is that you have an extensive and varied portfolio to show us.
- Experience working with design and wire-framing tools: Our design teams work with Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and Balsamiq most days, but we are always open to suggestions.
- Strong user experience fundamentals. For you, design is as much about guiding a user to what they need as it is about creating striking visuals.
- Willingness to step outside of your comfort zone on a regular basis
- You're a recent graduate, but you have experience from a previous internship or from freelance work. We need a self-starter who can take a bit of directional input and then take off.
What to Expect from Minerva:
- Independence and autonomy: You worked hard to learn what you know; we’re not about to stand over your shoulder and watch you work.
- Flexibility and novelty: Your role will define itself over time, as you learn which problems you’re uniquely capable of solving.
- Unmatched opportunity: We believe in letting people grow as quickly as they can. Today’s new-grad hires are tomorrow’s leaders.
- A fun, supportive culture: Happy employees are the most successful. We take care of our own, and not just because its good business.
- We also offer commuter benefits, a fully stocked kitchen, weekly catered lunches, and tons of fun team and company outings!