We're looking for a skilled analytical thinker and leader to join the executive staff of our newest incubated startup that is focused on home services. You will lead a team of seasoned analysts to scale our business and use big data to identify new areas of exploration. You will have Cogo Lab’s extensive and proprietary data warehouse at your fingertips as you and your team conduct extensive competitive analysis and execute on scalable user acquisition.
Our analyst team gets to work on all aspects of our business, from optimizing user experience to monetization in order to help grow our reach as a company. We work with SQL, Python, R, and Excel.
Come help us solve problems and grow the startup!
What we're looking for:
- B.A./B.S. in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or another quantitative field
- Ability to identify a business opportunity, develop a plan, and organize your team to execute on it with an emphasis on achieving and measuring results
- Two years experience managing a team of three or more people
- Mature and articulate communicator
- General understanding of market segmentation, sizing, and statistics
- Fluency in SQL, Python, and more
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with email marketing (and SEM, SEO, display)
- Experience with online advertising / marketing growth metrics
Things You'll Like About Cogo Labs and our newest team:
- We value and encourage creative thinking & intellectual curiosity
- You'll have a very clear understanding of how your work matters to the company
- You will regularly present and sell your ideas to internal stakeholders and investors
- You'll be given the responsibility of leading a team and defining the company’s trajectory from day one
- You'll be part of a passionate team with broad skills and interests
- We have fun! Frequent company outings, lunches, and parties
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a relaxed work environment with plenty of perks