Software Engineer (Minerva) Co-op
Minerva Analytics is seeking a Software Engineer co-op to join its team, a recent venture to emerge from the Cogo Labs proven incubation model. Your raw energy and hunger to hone your engineering chops helping build consumer web applications will become the foundation of your success here.
About the job:
This is a developer co-op position on the Minerva Analytics product team. You'll be immersed in full-stack development on performant, feature-rich web applications backed by data-driven analytics and design teams. You aren't just another cog in the wheel here: your work will actively determine the success of our products.
The successful candidate will…
- Have experience building client-side applications with React.
- Be familiar with Python development.
- Understand how to work with and contribute to REST APIs.
- Have a basic understanding of SQL and web security best practices.
- Have a portfolio of projects with viewable source code on their resume.
Bonus points for:
- Experience building backend applications using Django.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes based deployment systems.
- Expert-level skill with something unrelated to computers (Legos, an instrument, carpentry, precision ax-throwing, anything).
About Minerva Analytics:
- We're a media company. We employ data-driven, analytical methodologies to create profitable web businesses.
- Our work is challenging and fast-paced; our work environment is fun and supportive.
- Our company is profitable and established. This means "startup culture" without "startup anxiety."
- Our employees have lives outside of work. We are musicians, athletes, filmmakers, gamers, authors, and whatever you are.