Cogo Labs, a start-up accelerator in Kendall Square, needs entrepreneurial & outgoing Data Analyst Interns for summer 2019.
We're not venture capitalists we're a collaborative team of engineers, analysts, and entrepreneurs using innovative tools, big data, and intellectual curiosity to build a platform that spins up successful online businesses, fast.
As a Cogo Labs Quantitative Data Analyst intern, you will work directly on projects that help run and grow business lines within our incubator. Project work during your internship will focus on designing and implementing marketing programs, analyzing performance metrics, and using the insights you gain to drive growth in audience engagement and revenue. Your expertise, ideas, and hard work will have a direct and immediate impact on the success of your project.
In our internship program, you will be embedded on one of our Core Analytics teams and your work will have a direct impact on our business. If you like startups, big data, marketing, and entrepreneurship, then Cogo is the place for you.
Preference will be given to applicants who live in or attend school around the Greater Boston area.
Who you are:
- You are a junior (2020 grad) pursuing a bachelor's degree in a field that requires deep analytical thinking and problem solving. Many of us have Math, Econ, Engineering, or Comp Sci backgrounds, but applications from all quantitative fields are welcome.
- You have the flexibility and self-motivation to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture.
- You are eager to develop your skills in SQL and Python.
- You're comfortable communicating and collaborating with others
- Bonus points for previous experience with Google Adwords or other online marketing analytics.