Cogo Labs is seeking an outgoing and organized teammate to grow and promote our distinctive brand. The Brand Marketing Coordinator is responsible for positively promoting the Cogo Labs brand and representing the company through our online presence and at in-person events as part of the Talent and Culture team. This is a new role at Cogo Labs and is the perfect opportunity for someone who has an interest in employer branding and community management and is ready to dive in and do more.
As our Brand Marketing Coordinator you will:
- Serve as the voice of Cogo Labs and always interact with the community in a fun, respectful, informed manner
- Establish a positive brand recognition for Cogo Labs as an employer of choice
- Ensure a great experience for everyone we come into contact with
- Lead content creation by both developing content yourself and working with internal and external collaborators
- Manage all social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Manage content on all employer brand platforms such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.
- Manage overall content calendar, ensuring deadlines are consistently met
- Maintain and update our company blog
- Write and distribute press releases for both Cogo and parent company, Link Ventures
- Partner with the Link Ventures family to support and collaborate on overall brand marketing efforts
- Support the overall mission of the Talent and Culture team which includes HR, Recruiting, L&D, special projects and events
- Collaborate with multiple teams to ensure consistent, reliable messaging that tells our story and gets people excited about Cogo Labs!
You might be:
- Someone who has a marketing or communications-related degree, studies, or internship
- You’ve had some experience working in community management, PR, employer branding, or something similar
But you are definitely:
- Enthusiastic: You’re excited about marketing our brand and ready to hit the ground running.
- Adaptable: You’re comfortable working in a dynamic environment where needs and priorities sometimes change with little notice, and every day is a little different, and sometimes something blows up and you’re like omg what!?
- Personable: In this role you’ll work with everyone in the company and represent Cogo to the public and it’s important to really get to know your colleagues and audience and develop positive relationships.
- Articulate: You’ll be the voice of Cogo and interact with the world on our behalf, so we want you to be able to tell our story with personality and eloquence.
- Detail-Oriented: You probably have a detailed calendar and love making lists.
- Insightful: We make decisions based on data and evidence, so being able to collect data to draw conclusions and make recommendations is a huge plus.
- Trustworthy: As the voice of Cogo, we need to know that you’ll be respectful and informed in the way you represent us.
- Team-focused: You need to be comfortable with jumping into anything to help the company succeed. “That’s not in my job description” is something we never say here. “LET’S DO THIS!” definitely is, though.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.