Learning and Development Manager
Cogo Labs is seeking an outgoing and detail-oriented human to help us bring all of our learning and development in-house. You will create a multi-faceted training experience in a quickly-scaling organization. This is the perfect chance to expand your skills in a role that interacts with every position and department within the company.
As our Learning and Development Manager you will:
- Own the new hire training program, CogoVersity, by leading sessions, scheduling classes, making sure content is always up to date, and analyzing the effectiveness of the program;
- Build and own a Manager Training Program to help our managers transition from individual contributors to leaders;
- Identify topics and build content for Inclusive Trainings that tackle subjects like unconscious bias, hiring for diversity, and other topics that support our Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
- Identify future training needs and create programs based on feedback from the team, data, and industry trends and technology;
- Someone who’s worked in tech or startups or in a cross-functional role and can “talk the talk” of any team
- Maybe even someone who has some HR experience
- Someone who has L&D, mentoring, or even teaching experience
- Outgoing and enthusiastic about taking on challenges;
- Curious, engaging, and a creative thinker;
- Comfortable with a reasonable amount of ambiguity and can learn and adapt quickly;
- Ready to hit the ground running and deliver immediate results;
- Obsessive about creating great learning experience;
- Someone who has knowledge of basic analytical or technical concepts (Python and pivot tables sound familiar);
- Open to feedback and can take input from the team to improve the programs;
- Invested in helping people become better at their jobs;Organized, detail-oriented, and you always follow through on things that need to get done;
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment where needs and priorities sometimes change with little notice, and every day is a little different, and sometimes something blows up and you’re like omg what.