Cogo Labs, a start-up accelerator in Kendall Square, needs entrepreneurial & outgoing Data Analyst Interns for summer 2017.
In our internships program, you’ll work with other analysts and engineering interns to create a web-facing start-up company from scratch. Really! If you like startups and big data and marketing and entrepreneurship, and you want to actually create something over the summer, there is no better place for you to be.
Applicants must live or currently be located in the Greater Boston area.
Who You Are:
- You are a junior (2018 grad) pursing a Bachelor's degree in Math, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, or Marketing.
- You have the flexibility and self-motivation to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture.
- You are eager to develop your skills in SQL and Python.
- You're comfortable communicating and collaborating with others.
- Bonus points for previous experience with Google Adwords or other online marketing analytics.