Cogo Labs is seeking an outgoing and detail-oriented human to help us maintain a best-in-class candidate experience in a quickly-scaling organization. This is the perfect chance to expand your skills in a role that blends recruiting with user research, process iteration, and cross-functional partnership across the organization, while still helping us build the teams that build Cogo Labs, one by one.
As our Recruiting Coordinator you will:
- Schedule phone calls and onsite interviews with candidates;
- Post job reqs and ads and make sure they stay fresh & updated;
- Organize and participate in recruiting events and career fairs;
- Ensure branding materials, giveaway collateral, and online media are up to date;
- Keep the recruiting calendar and applicant tracking systems (we use Lever) up to date;
- Contact and engage candidates, managing their experience throughout the process;
- You will also be building strong partnerships with your hiring managers and should be comfortable leading, providing feedback, and driving these relationships forward to help Cogo Labs achieve our hiring goals.
- A Recruiter/Admin/HR-type person who wants to focus on recruiting.
- You’ve done some recruiting coordination but want to learn more.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic about taking on challenges;
- Obsessive about great candidate experience;
- Relaxed and thoughtful in your communication (as opposed to super business-y/sales-y);
- Organized, detail-oriented, and you always follow through on things that need to get done;
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment where needs and priorities sometimes change with little notice, and every day is a little different, and sometimes something blows up and you’re like omg what!?