Did you know that half of Americans would need to borrow money to come up with just $400 for an emergency expense? Our mission is to help people make better financial decisions, so that savings accumulate, debt gets paid off, and our users reach their financial goals. Our flagship product, SmartSavings, makes it as easy as possible to set and stick to a weekly budget while still putting money away for longer-term goals.
Contrast is currently incubating at Cogo Labs. This means we have support and guidance from some of the most successful entrepreneurs in Boston, and work in a collaborative environment with over a hundred other smart people.
- You have experience writing software professionally, ideally for consumer-facing web applications
- You have the ability to pick up new languages, frameworks, or tools quickly when necessary
- You enjoy mentoring others about software development
- You like to geek out on personal finance, behavioral economics, or investing
- You care about great UX as much as your care about the quality of your code
- Weekly catered lunch and well-stocked kitchen
- Commuter benefits parking or T pass
- Equity compensation
- Comprehensive health and dental plans